To check or manage hosted email domain names:
- Login to Spider web consoler as
All email domain names hosted on your mail server must be input here, because:
- If email doesn't contain any domain name listed here, it will be rejected (and not archived).
- It's used to count valid mailboxes too, which may impact the license.
Click the domain name to check archiving statistics of domain (available since
Click the number of mailboxes to get a list of mailboxes with brief archiving info (available since
- Click the email address to check archiving statistics of this mailbox.
- If the mailbox exists on mail server but it's disabled, you can click the
Stop Archivingbutton to not accept new emails for this mailbox for archiving.
- If the mailbox has been removed on mail server, you can click the
Deletebutton to delete this mailbox too.
Per-mailbox archiving statistics: