A big THANK YOU to open source software projects!
- Spider is mainly written in Golang programming language (3-clause BSD license).
- Full-text search and index with Bleve (Apache License, Version 2.0).
- Data stored in SQLite (public domain). You can store up to 281 terabytes in one single SQLite database file.
- CGO-free SQLite driver (3-clause BSD license).
- goqu as SQL builder and querier (MIT license).
- SMTP service is powered by emersion/go-smtp (MIT license).
- HTTP service is powered by Fiber (MIT license), with pongo2 as html template engine (MIT license).
- Email parser is powered by enmime (MIT license).